These numbers show the total high speed of the routers, measured in megabits per second and including both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. An AX1800 router, for example, should theoretically be able to transmit and/or receive data at speeds of up to 1800 Mbps.
The Netgear EAX15 setup instructions will let you connect your WiFi booster to your home’s modem or wifi network. Thanks to the wireless booster, your entire home has fantastic internet connectivity. It ensures that all of your devices—including smartphones, iPods, game consoles, and many more—can access the internet continuously.
Netgear EAX15 | Setup Process
- Add your extender to your internet by activating it and selecting a broadband or wireless connection for this purpose.
- When your computer or cellphone has linked up, launch your favourite online browser.
- Fill in your username and password in the number field on the extender’s login page by using the URL myWiFiext.net.
- The Netgear Genie page will now appear on your computer.
- Then, based on how your system is configured, you must choose between two options.
- After choosing your settings, just click the Save option to complete setting up your Netgear ax1800 extender.
How to setup Netgear EAX15 Manually
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up netgear wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, switch on the Netgear extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your netgear extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next and,
- Now tap the finish button.
Your Netgear AX1800 Extender Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
Netgear EAX15 AX1800 Extender Setup via WPS Method
Follow the instructions as written below to setup Netgear EAX15 AX1800 in WPS method :
- Firstly, power on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button for some time.
- Your LED indicator will then turn green, indicating that your extension and router are correctly connected.
- Do the same thing once more with the dual band range extender.
- Use the same network password here that you would for your router’s network.
- For default username and password you can check the WIFI extender manual.
- At last link your wifi system to the extended Netgear_EXT SSID .
Now your Netgear AX1800 WIFI setup using WPS method has successfully completed
Netgear EAX15 AX1800 setup without WPS method
If you want to setup your extender without WPS then follow the instructions given below:
- Put your AX1800 into an electrical outlet and hold on for the LED light to stable.
- Keep the router and the extender in the same place.
- It will take some time to boost up.
- Now connect your extender with the router.
- After connecting the extender with the router , the LED light will turn green in colour.
- Open the web browser of your choice.
- Now click to mywifiext.net and fill your details – your username and password.
- Now your New extender setup without WPS has successfully completed.
How to reset a Netgear EAX15 AX1800 WIFI Extender
Follow the instructions below to reset the Netgear AX1800 Extender setup:
- When you switch on your extender, the LED lights will switch to a green colour.
- Now it will take at least 5 minutes to stabilise the LED lights on your extension.
- Locate the reset button on your extender.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extender are settling.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our professionals.
I am Priya Varma, and I have been working as Content Writer at Rananjay Exports for past 2 years. My expertise lies in researching and writing both technical and fashion content. I have written multiple articles on Gemstone Jewelry like moldavite and other stones over the past years and would love to explore more on the same in future. I hope my work keeps mesmerizing you and helps you in the future.